Agios Nicholaos - Volimes Zakynthos
The luxurious Orfos Villas are located in Agios Nikolaos in the village of Volimes, one of the most picturesque and idyllic parts of the island of Zakynthos offering breathtaking views of the endless blue of the Ionian Sea...
The area of Agios Nikolaos situated in the scenic village of Volimes, on the north coast of Zakynthos is renowned for the magical views over the crystal clear blue waters of the Ionian Sea. It is also home to the second largest port on the North East coast of the island where you will find the ferry that takes you to the neighboring island of Kefalonia. Very close by are the famous Blue Caves and the magical Shipwreck Cove which will make your visit to Zakynthos an unforgettable experience.
The area called Orfos, from where the traditional stone villas got their name is 300 meters from the port of Saint Nicolas. The unique view of the area begins from the northeast coasts of Zakynthos and spreads until the beautiful coasts of the island of Kefalonia.
- 300m Agios Nikolaos beach
- 350m Village center
- 300m Port with ferryboat
to Kefalonia Island
- 300m Marina
- 1.5km Makris Gialos beach
- 2.5km Xigia natural spa
- 2 Nautical miles Blue Caves
- 5 Nautical miles Shipwreck
- 32km Zakynthos town
- 32km Airport
While here, take advantage of the beautiful surrounding countryside and explore the rest of the island.
- Visit the famous Askos Stone Park
( www.askosstonepark.gr )
- Take a tour to the most famous beauty spot of Zakynthos and swim in the turquoise waters of the Shipwreck Cove
- Tour and swim in the stunning waters of the Blue Caves
- Visit the traditional village of Volimes
- Enjoy Sailing, Scuba Diving and Fishing
- Visit local tavernas serving fresh fish and traditional starters (mezedes) and offering local music and dancing
- Take a daily trip to the neighboring island of Kefalonia from Agios Nikolas port
- Try some of the many water sports available
- Play a game of Tennis
- Experience a traditional Greek night